Monday, July 16, 2018

Mining Cryptocurrency Electroneum with smartphone?

Wayang To The Future

I watch YouTube a lot. And come across kids that make YouTube on bitcoin. So I am curious why kids  know so much about it.  I don't know what is bitcoin and what does bitcoin do. But only want to know it so I don't get outdated. 
After watching many videos about it. I come across a cryptocurrency call Electroneum. To my surprise, the Electroneum company give you a chance to have cryptocurrency for free by Gei Gei mining it in your own smartphone. Well if can get free stuff why not?. 
To mine cryptocurrency you need to have expensive GPU or simply a laptop. But it take too much electricity and might not be worth it. Now with just a smartphone, you can so call mine it. It not actually mining cause smartphone don't have the power to do that. It just stimulating how mining a cryptocurrency is.
It very simple, just go to your play-store and download the app call Electroneum. For now only got Android. Apple phone is still on beta. 

After download just register an account and create a pin to log in. That simple. 
To help me out you can add me as referral. My Code is C75BE2 or just scan the QR code below. I currently only got 3 referrals only. Thank you in advance first.

Once you done with all the registration, it time you start mining. Just press the START MINING and you will start receiving ETN coins. You have build a future. You own some cryptocurrency now. 
This is not a get rich apps so please don't think this will make you rich. It can't. But the reward coins is real. If want to be rich go find a job. As for how to use it and where to use it. I still not sure yet. You can Google it yourself.



So after you reach above 10 ETN. They will pay you into the app wallet and the count will start from Zero again. You can see the below image my wallet now got 11.42 ETN equal to Sin dollar 16 cents. Lol funny rate, I wonder will the rate go up?
It so good that I don't even need to understand what is cryptocurrency all about but I can have it. And it free.
You might not be rich from this app, but who know what the future hold. You can even leave this future coins to your kids or grand-kids.  Maybe they will thanks you because you did something that will be useful in the future.

If you ask me will it drain your smartphone battery or take up too much data? Don't worry it won't. I have try it few days already.

For those hater who hate Electronuem coins and do not want it anymore can just donate to me. below is MY PUBLIC WALLET ADDRESS. I don't mind having it.

Check out this free app from Coinbase that lets you conveniently and securely store, and trade digital currencies like bitcoin and ethereum.
You can get it from http://goo.gl/cb5NZe

 So be Brave Be Wayang, will blog app that give free stuff. will try it before I blog it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...