Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Fashion Runners

Wayang Quote
"I don't really have goal, I have fantasy, they exactly like goal but without the hard-work."

To me running is running, but why running become a fashion show. The head gears the calf sleeve the fancy running shoe the squeeze ass tights. As a person who like to run. Running don't really need a lot. Just a running short, singlet and shoe, than just go out and run. If can bare than go bare (how I wish got bare female runners) but I heard bare in public is illegal. I always say can run mean can run, if cannot you wear Gucci running shoe also no use(Gucci got running shoe meh)
 
Photo from 2XU so handsome
But there nothing wrong with fashion runners, to wear nice nice to look like elites is actually is to look good in your photo. Don't forget there are many photographers in a race event. You will not want to look like you just come out from a wet market.
I think being a fashion runners also not easy. Try combination your running attire to look good. I don't think I can do that.
I only got three running shorts, one tight, and tons of running event t shirt. So I can't be fashion. To me it always nice to see female fashion runners. Who don't like pretty pretty girls that wear pretty pretty nice. 







Because of fashion runners, the sport industries create new business in running goods. That why this few years running products is more than other sports. And new running product brands keep popping up. The industries know that now runners know how to buy to look good. And running really not that important anymore.
Too bad my paycheck cant become a fashion runner. It be more easy for me. Can run and look good even though I am very handsome already. 

So runner that like me that don't make much will concentrate more on running then on mix matching the clothing.
To conclude. I love fashion runners, especially the female runners. They are guy motivation when you saw them at the race. You will run faster. As for guy fashion runners. Please don't. Guy too fashion look sissy to me.

The above writing is not write by me.(cause I type I never write) not to be in anyway to offend runners that wear to look and feel good.(but if you offended I also don't care, it mean you got anger management. Go see a doctor)
This is a Wayang blog. Everything is fake.
Be Brave Be Wayang Be a Fashion Runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...