Sunday, August 14, 2022

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel pain. For the frozen shoulder took me quite sometime to heal it in a painful way. But the heel pain on my left foot. That I can't solve. So I keep looking for solution watch many YouTube than I find a guy who see many doctor but the heel pain keep coming back in the end he solve it by himself buying those Arch support soles and the running slipper than solve it pain. So I copy. 
This does not really solve it but at least it can heal for days if I don't run or stand too long. 
After a year the gov open up than I saw this Tampines hub got free running event 

so I just register. To me it free so if on that day I heel pain than I just DNS. 
Than I forget about it. As the event date come closer. I received their email than I remember I got register. So I scare I so long never run on the running date I may fail. So I start to try running a 2.4km. the first run it took me 15min to complete and I vomit. The second run it took me 14min to complete. To me it not bad already. My last 2.4km run in the Sport hub is 10min20sec that why never got the T shirt need below 10min. Haha


On the event day. I thought can go there video the participants but the volunteer say cannot go to the running track so I just wait for the time to get my bibs. 



The first run are for the females so after they finish And come back I saw many carry trophy. Than saw my friend Carol and she told me if run below their so call timing will get trophy if over it will get a medal. OMG than I go check what is Master timing. So I must run below 13min45sec to get it. Walau my second training run is 14min leh. Sure cannot get loh. Than my girlfriend ask I can get or not.  I told my girlfriend I try my best. 
Don't forget I got heel pain. So before the race start I drink a can of 100 plus than I go toilet vomit it out. Haha. 
After the briefing by the organiser. He say 1 round is 700m and need to run 3 round plus a 300m to complete. And told us we need to count the rounds ourself. OMG this would be a problem. 
After that we master runner all go to the starting area. Than the organiser just shout start we all master run like the flash. I try to run very fast for my first round so I aim someone that I can chase behind. But after the second round my pace start to slow pochiek but I still try to keep up. Many start overtake me but ok I just keep running don't stop. Heavy breathing try to relax and cool my mind. I cannot sweat that why my head and body get heated up. But just endure after that I forget how many round I run but I remember that guy Infront of me. So if he stop than I stop. 
In the end I finish it but do not know my timing. 
Than my heavy breathing still continue and I follow Steven he say go level 4 see result but we went into a room and wait but I want to vomit so I went to the toilet. Than I from toilet come out go back to the room see something not right. We must have go to the wrong place to see result. So we go out search and it in second lever. Lol. When we walk in the room super long Q. The volunteer ask us to check result. And  I see my bib number OMG I can get trophy 11min20sec. Just lucky. 
After long Q for trophy and photo taking. I went back to look for my girlfriend. 
At first she thought siao loh so long.she saw many runner that run in my start time all come back already. She think I must have pochiek. Lol . But when she saw I got trophy she happy for me. What a sweet girlfriend. 


After that we go for a sweet dinner. And in dinner time she ask me how I feel if see everyone I know get the trophy and I did not? I think I would be sad bah for not training and blame it on the vaccine. Lack of training I cannot expect to be like last time bah. Other runners run every day. I just started. Let me know how you feel ? Lol
Overall trophy not the important things. Important is to meet the old runners. 




And enjoy every moment in your run. And every Moment with my girlfriend. The best thing for this event that it is Free and come with many goodies from NDP. Lol


Now I wear the slipper in my house hope my heel recover again. Second day when I wake up tomorrow sure pain like hell. 




This is a wayang blog. Do not trust everything you read.
Judge by yourself.
Be brave be wayang

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...