Saturday, October 23, 2021

Kim C 100 Miles Challenge Run Multi Level Method

I have invent a Running routine to run my 100 miles Challenge 2021 by Running Guild (SG) (multiple session) so that I will not get injure and stress out.


 This routine also good for training your endurance and commitment in something you hope to finish it. This routine is for running in multiple session. but if you a elite can go one shot run 100 miles. than this not for you. I been lack of running since pandemic start, so i need to train back my normal running standard and I am getting old. due to too many heart palpitation occur when I try to run fast so i decide not to risk my life and go in my pace. 

This routine is for beginner who want to run longer distance. For runner who stop running for a long time. For people who want to challenge themselves.

I call this a Multi Level Kim C Method Run. another name is Kim C kinder garden Math Run. lol

this is how you do it.

A 100 miles is equal to 160.934 km make it 161 km. You will start by running you first run 5 km than second day 6 km third days 7 km and so on till you reach 18 km and that will get you 161 km. 

5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18 = 161 km

same as if you going for 200 km

5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20 = 200 km

is just that simple. kids also can calculate. that adding up is simple. is the run that is tough. If you long time never run and start to run you will feel how tough it is to even finish a 5km run. That why I try to make this routine or you can call timetable. From short distance slowly increase by 1km per run. I don't say per day cause if you can do continue day by day non stop than it good. But if not you can just run one day and rest one day. 

The benefits of adding 1km per run. First is to get use of running. By add 1km per run you will slowly feel the 5km is nothing by the time you reach 10km. By the time you reach 15km you will feel 10km is nothing. Cause you already get use to it. Second you can know when will injure occur like IT band heel pain leg cramp and etc so that you know when to deal it it. Third you can also test all the running shoes you bought that is it suit your feet for longer distance. For your info after I rarely run. All my running shoes sole came off simply just peel off. So shoe must wear and run if not it will spoil.  Here is some example https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeFTX4YF/ . than you also know that when will your energy run low. for me I bring two water bottle. one is tailwind endurance fluid drink  to replenish my sodium to prevent me from cramp and another bottle of plain water just to pour on my head to cool me down. I will slow down every 3km walk 100m and run again. I only drink when I slow down. 

The routine is not a competition. You can take your time. The main goal is to finish what you start. If today is to run 15km. No matter how tired just finish it. For every target km you complete. You will feel a sense of achievement. That you done it. By yourself. That a single great accomplish. Yes no medal no t shirt but you have make a difference. You will feel different. 

Lol but for me. I got medal and t shirt cause I pay for it. I join this 100 miles Challenge so that I will not get lazy. I mostly run in circle at my block. 

But after I complete the race. I will get back to my lazy self again. Until my next race. 

To prevent injury you can do some warm-up before you start. Click the video for example 


Do share and like if it help you. Don't keep this to yourself. Help other find their inner strength. 

Stay wayang run wayang



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...