Monday, March 19, 2018

Some people really hate running.

Wayang Quote
"You hate people, people hate you. We cant please the world."
恨我我恨人人

photo by Veronica Chia


Do you know once you start running, you will start losing some of your non active friends.
I notice that after I started running. And I am so addicted to running, that whenever I meet my non active friend, I will talk about running. The benefit of it and why don't they join me. But I will get reply like running will spoil you knees (but still can walk), I don't like to run lah all those negative comments. It ok, I just being polite so that my friend will not be left out of the fun. But since they insist not to join me. I need to let them go.
I cant force someone to like what I like. I just like to share the benefit of running.
But there many runner haters out there. Why hate running? I wonder. In the past I think I can understand. Cause if you slowly walking in the park, sudden a yaya runner from behind ask you Siam lah. Like he or she running to give birth. Surely you hate them. Now I think you should not hate runners. Put your hate on electric scooterlist, they will kill you.  Those with loud music one the worst.

But some runners really masterpiece, they run like they own the road. They do not give way. I even heard some runners will not give way till bump into you and never say sorry and continue it run. Maybe some runners think they are too elite. Their time is precious and in a hurry. This I really don't understand, they don't know how to turn to left or right.
As a runner, I think you need to be friendly bah. It just running. 

But human will hate whatever they are not in it. If you just walk, you hate runners. If you just run, you hate cyclist. If you cycle, you hate electric scooter.  The list go on. Anything that block your way you can hate.
Don't waste you time hating the activities. Just try to join in the fun. Don't be rich on money poor on time. By the time you wanted to do something you like maybe too late. My too late mean you getting old. To be honest, how many old people (my old mean 70 years and above) still can run. Not many I guess🙊. 

Be Brave, Be Wayang. My blog views is dropping mean people not interested, so I write less😜. You think easy to write ah😒. I kinder-garden pass only this standard. To write new vocabulary need to study till Primary school first🙈. I hate you😢. Now more concentrate on YouTube😋.
 
photo by Runcapture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...