Friday, March 23, 2018

One Dumb still got one dumb dumb

Wayang Quotes
"一笨 還有一笨笨"
The word Dumb in my mind was first use in my Little Toys Runner chat group. I forget it is me or Hidog started to say it. But this word Dumb got interesting meaning if you use it in chat. You can use in any conversation.
Surprisingly this word match in anyway.

Like when you register a atas race, we will say so dumb. When you never go to a fun race, we will say so dumb too. It like when you do something either wrong or right, we still say you so dumb.

Some of my friends in the chat like to post news link,and whenever there is funny news. We will say so dumb. 
Why I mention this word Dumb. I find this word interesting. So just introduce for you runners to use it. Please don't think it a insult, there nothing insult of using a fun word. 
We use this word so often, even you are really dumb. You will not feel it. 

The world is make up of intelligent and dumb people. Without dumb how you know there is smart or clever. 




Sometime dumb is better than smart. Smart people like to win. Like to argue like to make a point on everything. Like you to listen them more than listen to you. Dumb just happy go lucky

Don't get offended when you are call dumb, it just a word. Not like you admit you are dumb. If you are, than you are really dumb. One dumb sure got one dumb dumb. 





Be Brave Be Wayang Dumb. My blog my way Dumb than read my blog 🙊 
 

1 comment:

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...