Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Why Jelly Another Runners?

Buying Anything in Shopee
Wayang Quote
Don't go jelly others, but be the one others jelly.

Before you read Please Subscribe or Follow My Blog, If not you will miss out the Fun.



Some runners are funny people. They see others better than them, they start to jelly mean jealous and eat sour grapes. But it just a Run. No need so serious.
But why they behave this way and start to gossip about the better one?
You invested so much times stalking other and you don't know who you are anymore. Why don't you put time into more training. Maybe the reason is you don't know how?
The best solution is to ask the one you jelly how they train and get so good at running and be friends. Once you become best friend,anything you say will be a kidding joke. Cause friend don't hate friend.



We as a runner are a supportive group. Yes we do gossip about others runners( Please don't bullshit me you never), but that not a bad thing. Please check my previous blog. To me jelly is a natural thing, a feeling human will have. What cause jelly is comparison. We as human like to compare. Compare your speed compare your GPS watch compare your smartphone. That why you see lousy iPhone X people Q like mad. We even compare our private parts. It's stupid to compare lives. But when you do, you will feel somehow you failed. And over time, these feelings get worse.
Someone opinion of you don't have to be your reality. Just have to get use to it. You must think in good terms. Cause you are elite that why people jelly. That cannot be prevent only can make jelly as a compliment. It a dog eat dog world in Singapore. The poor hate the rich, the weak hate the strong, the short hate the tall. Two chicken rice stall will hate each other if they selling in same area. Running group hate running group, barefoot hate shoe.
In Running world sometime it messy. Once you know too many people. Whatever you happen become a social news. You podium people will talk, you injure people will talk, you with who go steady people will talk. That why we human got two ears and only one mouth. Cause we don't listen and talk too much. If two mouth than the world will be in trouble.
But sometime we cant blame others for jelly. If you no social media, no one will know what happen to you. And no one will jelly you cause you not exist. They will go jelly others who they can stalk. 



I think jelly is a sickness, should go see doctor. I wonder got people jelly me or not, I so handsome and talented. If no one jelly mean I am not popular. I will be sad. To make people jelly you is a form of torture training. The jelly one will suffer sore eyes, high blood and constipation. Cause they cant take it.
I was once a person who jelly others too. In the past before I started running. I consider myself as a failure in life. It lead to a depression. After I listen to a song name Bohemian rhapsody by Queen.
The last part it sing -
Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.
Yes nothing really matters,eventually we all going to the same place, but in different way.
Go watch this movie - Brad's Status by Ben Stiller how he keep comparing his life with others. I see myself once inside in this movie. Cry a bit and move on.
So Don't Jelly, Be Brave be Wayang


2 comments:

  1. Very nice article! Straight to the point but funny!😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks please do share with your running friends

      Delete

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...