Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Running Photographers you must know


Wayang Quote
"Photo stop your time. It also see your past and the future is yet to know."


 

When running in a race, you will see many photographer hiding one corner. Just to capture your shack shack face.  When I first started running, I thought all the event photographers are payed. Until I know them than I realize many of them are volunteers. They waste their time just to capture you running. Why? That I don't know. Maybe at home boring go out breath so fresh air or maybe they like you. 
Running not suppose to come with free photos but this few heroes just sacrifice for you. I always give big respect for photographers. Why?
1, They shot for free. 
2, They carry big heavy camera just to capture you.
3, They stay longer hours in the event side than you.
4, They cannot go toilet need to pee in a bottle.
5, They sometime under the sun, the rain and the haze.
6, They even don't like your face still need to take photo for you.
7, After the event they still need to go home take long hours to go thought the photos.
8, They make you popular.
9, They sometime spend me food.
10, They say I am Handsome.
11, They camera damage in event they have to come out their own money.
To all Photographer. Thank You for the effort.
But sometime I can see fake photographer. You ask me there really got fake photographer? Yes, Why? I don't know. Maybe they try to be popular. Or maybe I think too much. Cause being a event photographer many will follow your Facebook page. Why I say fake. Some only carry a camera gei gei take but no photo come out. Some only just want to get the T Shirt for free. Many reason this you need to ask the fake one. I even met one who always saw me ask me pose but no photo. 
In the past I really search for me and all my friends photo. Now I lesser play Facebook so never search for it. And I thanks those who tag my photo. 

Anyway here are some of the photographer pages that I know - 

Do let me know if you are not in the list. So I can charge you 1000 dollar to list here. You shot free I not free I need to eat breakfast lunch and dinner. If got more I than can eat night snack.😂

The list is very long, still got many I cant find. And some no Facebook pages like Tan Kim Lai. Anyway it just showing you so many like your face and take photo for you. You all are so lucky.
And please they take for you free, don't knn go complain or comment bad things. It will show what type of runner you are. A Dumb one.

Just my thinking, if you don't like it. Please complain or comment in my blog comment. If not no one use it. And if you really don't like me, do subscribe or follow my blog so that you can stalk me to death.

Be Brave, If Not Brave, Just Be Wayang.
They can't tell the different.
If you like my Blog please subscribe, if subscribe not working please follow, if follow not working please bookmark it. Also do share my Blog. It is very new, like a new born baby need sharing and caring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...