Friday, January 19, 2018

The Rojak We R Te World

Wayang Quote
"I can do things I thought I couldn't. Bit by bit , My world gets bigger."

Running bring people together, When I started running, I don't even know anyone. Now I have more running friends than relatives. I don't even join a running group. I did go to some group one or twice but timing do not suit me. I more a solo guy. I do have a group call Little Toys Runner. But this group now don't run. Now it more like a rojak group. LTR inside got road runner, trail runner, fast runner, slow runner, hiker, free bib hunter, food runner, find girlfriend runner, want to podium runner and talk only runner.
 If you like to begin to run. Please do so. Running really give you a lot. Once you run you will know what I am talking.
I always encourage people to go out, don't stay at home do nothing. If not you will decay. Even you don't run. Just go out. Join a meetup, know someone. If not eventually you will get depress if you keep talking to the wall.

Be Brave, if cant be brave, just Be Wayang. They cant tell the different😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...