Friday, January 19, 2018

Simple Dynamic Stretches Before Run

Here is a video I make, before I run I will do this few dynamic stretches to prevent injury.
I notice many Singapore runners do not do any stretches at all. It will be good if you take a bit of time to do it. long term will benefit your run. and can even make you run faster. this video is only few simple stretches, if you want more go google yourself. 
When I started to run, I don't do any stretches at all. even I did it all wrong. All I know is those stretches that the Army teach. Until I try to be fast and google lot of video. Try to learn from many fast runners what they do. YouTube is a good place to learn. But any trick or tips you need to try it out first. it may not suit you. You may be love chicken rice but others may think too fat. Please do stretches before run. Don't be stubborn. It your body. when it get hurt or injure. your will cry mother father. and do view my video even after YouTube change policy and I can't make money in it anymore. But I still will do video if I have the time. Do comment in my blog if you hate me. and follow my blog, YouTube, Instagram, twitter, and Facebook. I may even try tik tok app.
Be Brave Be Wayang



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...