Friday, January 19, 2018

My First Wayang Post On Instagram

This is a snap shot of my first wayang posting that i quote be brave be wayang. For viewer who dont know me. I am a season runner who ran for few years, for short distance of 5km to 101 km Ultra. Been posting my wayang photo on instagram, but instagram cant write much. So I open a blog to wayang wayang a bit. Hope you will like it can come back again. Do bookmark this blog. My english may not be very good but as long as you understand than it ok.
So Be Brave, Be Wayang

Pls leave a comment so I know who hate me :D 



 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accodentally remove Collin comment, this blog button so small my finger so big.😫 my first comment gone😒

      Delete
  2. Accidentally remove Collin comment, this blog button so small my finger so big. My first comment gone😫

    ReplyDelete

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...