Friday, January 19, 2018

How to be a Wayang Elite Runner tips #1


Shoes play a very important part to look like a Elite Runner in the running group. Every time I see people buy new running shoes and post in Facebook but this only show that you a rich runner💓😉😉😉. Even it in offer also no need buy so many pairs. Not like you got many legs. Wearing a very season running shoe can show that you run a lot. The more dirty your shoe is, the more elite you are. And also the bottom sole must be worn off. The thinner your soles mean your have clock many many mileage. The best is you run till your running shoe sole totally gone and become barefoot runner😂😂.
sole wornEvery time you go for a running event, choose your shoe wisely. The brighter and more colorful the better. But not new one. If you got a new shoe and want to season it. Use sand paper, throw it in a mud, burn it, put powder around it, use airbrush weather it, chew it, ask your running khakis step on it, put in a bucket of water for day and let it smell, use penknife cut some holes, ask your dog to bite it or any other ways you can think of. Just leave a comment let me know✋✋
new shoe
I use to buy offer shoe when I started running. Now I only wait for lucky draw and free shoes from friend who bought the wrong size or get injure wearing the new shoes. To me it just a running shoe. It the running that count. Not the shoe. You buy it, you use it till it RIP.⛪. Just my wayang thinking, don't hate me for anyhow write. Only a fool believe what I say.
Be Brave, If Not Brave, Just Be Wayang. They cant tell the different😝
If you like my Blog please subscribe, if subscribe not working please follow, if follow not working please bookmark it. Also do share my Blog. It is very new, like a new born baby need sharing and caring😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...