Saturday, January 20, 2018

Do this and you will lost 5kg in a week


Sure boh! I think the fastest method to lose weight should be Cut. Use a knife and cut 5kg out bah.
There is no easy way to lose weight, all by hard work and diet. Eat the right food will get the right body you want. I know some eat a bit will gain a lot, some eat the whole Cow don't even gain a pound (only gain shit). But losing weight really need hard work. It take times. I mean years. Days and days of exercise.
The most important is not to give up. Losing weight is a long process. If you are consistence you will see result. I see many of my running friends, big size to medium size. Medium to small size. Some even workout till like skeleton. Sometime just take it easy. Don't over do it. You can over cook a meat but you cant uncooked it.
Big size small size most important is your attitude toward your own body. Love it as that your forever. If you want to change it. Work on it.
I mean really work on it. Not gei gei buy some magic pills and eat. That is what I call a make believe product. It make you believe you eat this and can lose weight. You are a adult. Be like one. Only kids believe. But if you a believer and want weight loss products. Get it here Best Weight Loss Pills. So I can earn some commission. Since you want to throw your money into longkang, as well give some to me.
Still very new to blogging, not sure should I hashtag in the blog. Any idea? If you a blogger do give some advice? Comment me.
Just my wayang thinking, don't hate me for anyhow write. Only a fool believe what I say.
Be Brave, If Not Brave, Just Be Wayang. They cant tell the different.
If you like my Blog please subscribe, if subscribe not working please follow, if follow not working please bookmark it. Also do share my Blog. It is very new, like a new born baby need sharing and caring.
check it out
So Muscular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...