Sunday, January 21, 2018

Join A Free Running Group in Singapore


There is a Wayang Saying 
"If you cant beat them, join them."

Before you read, please do follow or subscribe my blog. Thank you

In Singapore, Running getting more and more popular. Anywhere you go in anytime you will see people running.
18 years ago I can only see people smoking. But now Singapore become so healthy till I also scare.
Singapore people get so healthy may because the medical fees can make you bankrupt , and also cause of the free step tracker all walk walk can get voucher, why not?
But running still is the most exercise you can see. And there many free Running Group in Singapore.



Yes I say Free. And why Free, I don't know. You must go ask the Group builder.
For now, but I say only. May not go cause petrol not cheap.
If you are interested in setting up a Running Group cause where you stay don't have one. Just go Facebook open a Group and set a event. I can just invite runners for you ( if only I am free). But Running Group builder need commitment. Cannot say set a event and don't go.

Join a group also can make many friends. It is great for those shy guy or girls to find a love one😻. I can see many new love born in groups. 
If you don't believe go try. If cannot find than you must be something wrong. 

Join them for a run you don't need to stay with them, many runners join so many running club till they don't know which one to go to. But if that group really suit you. Stay, make them your next home. Run with them together and bond. Tokok sing song there. Can also learn how they manage and open your own split group😝.

Free Running group runners come and go. To make runners stay, than you have to charge them. Human are very jian. Pay one they sure go. But those Running groups you need to pay got big responsibility. That is to make you PB or podium. When you did get PB or Podium you need to thank them. Spend them buffet 🙈. 

Just like HIIT Coach Daniel Ong Say - It the choices you make🙊 



Just my wayang thinking, don't hate me for anyhow write. Only a fool believe what I say.
Be Brave, If Not Brave, Just Be Wayang. They cant tell the different.
If you like my Blog please subscribe, if subscribe not working please follow, if follow not working please bookmark it. Also do share my Blog. It is very new, like a new born baby need sharing and caring.



2 comments:

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...