Tuesday, January 23, 2018

How to Stay away from Runners Gossips



There a Wayang Saying -
"If you think other mouth big, please measure your own mouth first." 


When there is human there is gossip. Running group no exception. Running group sure got group chat. Even no chat group, every time after run sure will gather for makan.  Some running groups are very competitive sure ask about other group, some runners are very free sure ask about other runners. And the biggest place of gossip is in Facebook.
So how to prevent it or not be a victim of gossip?
When ever you heard this sentences - I tell something u don't tell other people ok. 🙊
That is a gossip

Here are few simple steps -
1, Stop stalking your friends on Facebook. The less you know about someone the better. If you stalk her or him because you like her or him. Tell her or him straight no need stalk.😻

2, when someone ask you about somebody or some group. Say you don't know.

3, when a group is gossiping about someone or some groups. Walk away

This are the 3 tips i teach you.

The next tips is not to prevent gossip. To me gossip is a good thing. It how you see it.
The group or runner who gossip is ether love you or hate you. Both way is also a form of love. Love is hate, hate is love. They kpo about you mean they care. If no one gossip you mean you are nobody nobody like you.

You must accept that gossip are here to stay, whether you like it or not. Even you say you low profile. If you are low profile mean you are a person who no Facebook, don't take photo when running in a event, no Instagram, no need Facebook likes and comments, no twitter, no YouTube, no tik tok, no whatapp, no wechat you are totally invincible.

Gossip is like a balloon. When A is blowing and pass to B, than B pass to C, the balloon get bigger and bigger until it burst.
So it mean 10% of the gossip is true and 90% are bullshit.💩
Just be immune to it. Remember the movie Coco. There a song that sing remember me.  It good that someone still remember you and gossip about you. 


Please do gossip me, tell people I got a blog saying bad things about runners so many will read it.
If you do nothing wrong, no need worry about gossips. In the old days, I mean grandfather mother days. They afraid of gossips. But now a digital world. No news mean bad news. Be more update and get use to the new century.
Live your life to the fullest and show the world. Let them jelly and gossip you. 

I actually wanted to title it - How to stay away from runners politics?  but after ask my girlfriend Siu. She say politics and gossips are different subject so I change to gossips. Once I make clear what is Runners Politics than write again. Since it my blog, I can write whatever I want.😛

Just my wayang thinking, don't hate me for anyhow write. Only a fool believe what I say.
Be Brave, If Not Brave, Just Be Wayang.
They cant tell the different.
If you like my Blog please subscribe, if subscribe not working please follow, if follow not working please bookmark it. Also do share my Blog. It is very new, like a new born baby need sharing and caring.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...