Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Pros and Cons of Start Running

Wayang Saying
"You never start, you never know."

Before you read, please do follow(now only 3) or subscribe (now only 8) my blog. Thank you

Photo by Running Shots

You want to begin running. But thinking of should you start? What can you gain from running? Why not just swimming or go play ping pong? Here is some Pros and Cons about Running or be a Runner.
Pros
You will feel alive, you will feel you are breathing.
You will have many friends, many running friends.
You will have many running T Shirts, many many running T Shirts.
You will have many Medals, many many Medals.

You will have many Running Event to go, many many events.
You can eat many food as many as you like.
You will have many chat group, many many gossips.
You will travel many places, many many places.
You will have many shoes, many many shoes.
Cons
You will buy many sport item you don't need.
You will be addicted and run morning, afternoon and night.
You will have less storage in you house cause more and more T Shirts.
You will be tired everyday.
You will ignore other activities other than running.
You will spend more if you run overseas and try to borrow, steal or con money to go.
You will only talk about running event, PB and anythings about running.
You will read, watch and listen to anythings about running.
All your normal friends will become running friends.

 
Photo By Tony Ton Ton
To me running is Pros more if you only just plain running. Running don't really cost much. Not like ping pong you need to have a table and someone to play with. Swimming do need to pay for the pool. As for running you can just run anywhere you like. Only need a short and shoe. Some runner don't even need shoe. Mean only a shorts. You ask me why no need wear T shirt. Yes no need. I bare-body mah. Running in a free event can be great fun. Like Gei Gei event. 
Gei Gei CNY Run

 And you will get many photo taken by the photographers. Yes I say free photo. But if you use it, please credit the photographer.
Running also good cause you will start to run places you never run before. Before I only spend my time at home and at workplace. After I start running. I run to so many interesting places in Singapore that I never been to. You no need see the world. Singapore is big enough. That why others country people come see Singapore(waste money).

Be a runner got many benefit. The most important is that you will feel healthy. 
You can't buy healthy, you cant buy time too. So don't waste your time on others activities. Just plain running will do. If you are fast or can tahan long distance more best. You will automatic upgrade to the Elites. If you can podium, well that really really like strike 4D.
Podium at Durian Relay

 At least once in a while you tell yourself you did something great. Like run a Marathon.(but now seen like anyone also can do it)

Being a runner also is weather proof. once you a runner, you will run in rain, hot sun, haze, cold night, some even run in the snow (but not Singapore lah, you can try run at ice skating ring). That why from all the sports, I choose Running. Cheap simple 

Just my wayang thinking, don't hate me for anyhow write. Only a fool believe what I say.
Be Brave, If Not Brave, Just Be Wayang.
They cant tell the different.
If you like my Blog please subscribe, if subscribe not working please follow, if follow not working please bookmark it. Also do share my Blog. It is very new, like a new born baby need sharing and caring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...