Saturday, January 27, 2018

Should I Run A Ultra?

Wayang Quote
To Run Or Not To Run - By ShapeSpear

Before you read, please do follow or subscribe my blog. Thank you

This is 2015 Twilight Ultra, Just want to showoff only🙊

If you are a runner but never run a ultra before, than you are a runner only. I mean you are a runner never move forward.
Normally a runner will start from 5km, than 10km, 21km than 42km than Ultra. Only you are atas than continue Triathlon and Iron-man (Please don't tell me no need atas, see registration fees you will know)🙊
Some will from 10km jump to Triathlon( cause they are atas want faster upgrade) but now I just talk about Ultra.
Why Ultra no need atas meh?
Ultra only atas is the registration fees (I mean Ultra in Singapore, but you can wait for free one) but you spend your whole day there. Eat there sleep there shit there. Some Ultra is eat everywhere shit everywhere and sleep everywhere.
Why a runner need to run Ultra. Running is a suffering sport. That why many love it. Runner like to torture themselves. Don't know why they behave like that. Must be school time kanna bully😂. Running a ultra can really test your limit. Ultra is a long journey. You need patience if you are slow, you need endurance if you are weak. You need many many mileage. You need your love one to wait for you to finish. 

Last time a ultra is 50km and above. Now anyone also can run a 50km. Even a Our Champ's kid also can do that. So the new Ultra must 100km above. Please take note my Ultra is only talk about Singapore Ultra. Overseas one I call it Atas Ultra. You will need to buy more stuff just to show that you a Overseas Ultra-runners 😋(I can't write Overseas Ultra cause I don't Travel. No passport)
If you never try one. Can just try local Ben Swee's Ultra event.  Local need more support on local Ultra event. If you don't next time no more Ultra in local do blame yourself🙈.
If you scare Ben too handsome and you will fall in love with him. Than can go try 50 hrs Run. This event you can stop whenever you want. You can run till you no petrol or get injure. Never be in doubt of your running potential. you may be surprise what you can achieve.
I have see many new elite born, they slowly slowly become yaya Ultra-runner🙊. Once you finish a Ultra, people will start call you Elite (Don't know why runner like to use elite this word.)
So lose human don't lose face 输人不面子.
Faster go register one and prepare for it!


Just my Wayang thinking, don't hate me for anyhow write. Only a fool believe what I say.
Be Brave, If Not Brave, Just Be Wayang.
They can't tell the different.

If you like my Blog please subscribe, if subscribe not working please follow, if follow not working please bookmark it. Also do share my Blog. It is very new, like a new born baby need sharing and caring.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...