Sunday, January 28, 2018

How to Get Free Bibs?

Wayang Quote
"Free Yourself by Freeing Others"
Before you read, Please be brave and subscribe or follow my blog. Will be grateful if you share it.

To many this is a sensitive subject. But who care, this my blog I write what I think. If you thinking like me, than you see yourself no up. You should be better than me. Only a runner who not earning much need free bib like me.
It is not right to use a free bib to run a event, but its sometime not good to waste a bib too.
To be frank, No runner will be willing to give their bib up. They waited and train so long just for that day. But sometime runner cant foreseen the future. Why Runner give up their bibs? Many reason.
They may be train till injure.
They may be sick.
They may be boh ji run.
They may be family problem.
They may need to work that day.
They may be their company too many bib to give away.
They may be backside itchy sign too much race and crash date.
And many many reason. If you got one reason I don't know, do give me a comment.
But how to get free bibs? First you must be a cheapo like me or in a cheapo running groupchat call Little Toys Runner. Let all your Facebook friend know you are cheapo. You always want free bibs. Whenever you run a race in free bib. Post it in your Facebook. Tell the world you a cheapo want free bib!. Than the world will remember you when they need someone to run.
There also another way to get free bibs. Join Facebook free race bibs lucky draw. You may win it if you are lucky. But please don't join if you can afford to pay. It will bring down my chances to win.
And I know some Running group also will give out free bibs to their group runners.
One thing I am not sure? Do Pacers get free bibs? Let me know.


But getting free bib to run got free bib rules.
Here are the rules
1, Dont back out once you promise to run.

2, Go collect the bib.

3, Cannot podium even you are fast.

4, Write your emergency contact behind.

5, Don't expect finisher T is your size.

6, You keep the medal cause you run for it.

7, Don't run too fast and die there, Cause it a free bib no need put so much effort.

8, No need care male or female bib, its free just take.

9, Don't feel low or ashamed about free bib, others runner will bad mouth about you cause they don't have free one. They jelly you.

Remember running a free bib you are doing a favor for the runner cause he or she cannot run. You also need to arrange your own transport and waste your time to run it. You are their life saver. You think if someone offer a 100 miles free bib will you run. I don't think so. So getting free bibs also must see you got the quality to run or not. 5km 10km those chicken feet races sure you will want. But if Full or up to Ultra, that will be something else.

So please don't hate runners who run with free bibs. They are just runner who do not waste a race.

Please if you hate what I am writing, please leave a comment below. You want to scold me also can. If not my comment is so lonely. No one want to visit it. 

Be Brave, Cannot Be Brave just Be Wayang, they cant tell the different. Please be brave and subscribe or follow my blog. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...