Wednesday, February 19, 2020

What I learn From Running?

What I learn about Running? Part One

What I learn about Running?
Running is hard. It is never easy. Weather you slow or fast runner. It take effort determination to finish a race. Even a short distance one. Running make you high. If I never run for month my body will always feel tired. But once I start run in the morning, the whole day feel energetic. Like battery just been recharge. It a funny feeling only runner know. If you don't believe go run a 5km in the morning and the rest of the day you feel fresh.

What I learn about Running?
Running give you lot of friends. So many that you sometime don't know who is who. And every time you been to a race. Your Facebook will start to generate new friends. Many friends request will keep poping up. But many you don't even know them.  some you accept their friend request. They will unfollow you or unfriend you straight away. I never unfollow anyone. It is rude. If you want to be friend be friend if not don't request just to show off your Facebook got many friends. It is very very rude to me. It like you want me to see your everyday posting but you don't want to see mine. What a selfish person. In Facebook I only see. If got time i will use my dirty finger and press a like. If no time I just browsing. I don't really concentrate on Facebook. It just a social platforms to mingle around.

Check out these running shoes that is offer




What I learn about Running?
Running got many chat group. Mostly in Whatapp. If you in one or multiple. You will discover different group in the chat need to say different things. For those serious group you only can chat about training. If you start to chat about other things. Someone will ask you don't spam leh. This kind of serious group if I see I will leave and don't even want to go their weekly training. Not every runner want to run like a elite. I am not applying for national team so don't need seriousness in chat. Life is stress enough.
Chat group I like those that can say anything. Any rubbish you say also can. But in every chat group sure got one take things very seriously. Every things you type he or she will get offended. This kind of person please go solo. You don't need chat group. You need a doctor. In chat group everything there is not true don't have to believe what others type. You are a fool if you believe in everything.


What I learn about Running?
Running is a worldwide activities. And since it getting very popular. You will see many free training group pop up. So we runner like to join every single one. In case the training met your timing. You will just go. To occupy your free time better than staying home to decay your body. Running in free running group is great. You can meet many opposite sex that you can gei gei have some 暧昧. Can make you feel like back to school again. Whether this 暧昧 will end where is up to individual. You will see the guy start to pace this girl. You will see them always together. You will start heard gossip. That the fun of running group. Gossip is like newspaper. Without it where got fun. I like running group but I don't go any. Now no time, if go sure can back to school and play 暧昧. But my girlfriend will kill me:D. Tell me lah who don't like 暧昧. It free. Free is good. Free Run Free Drinks Free S........S  Sadine :D. Love Running Group but now no time to go.



Run for Love - How to Find a Girlfriend in Running Group


Whatever you read here is not real. If in any case it speak out your experience. It just coincident. If you believe in what I write. You a Fool. But I love You cause you are a fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...