Monday, April 16, 2018

Facebook Friends??

Wayang Quote
"A friend on Facebook but not in real life."
 
I have Facebook for a long time. Not sure why I have it but at my time it seen to be a trend things to have.
When I started my Facebook, really not much friends at all. Mostly my sisters and relatives. But after I start running. The friends grow like rambutan, getting more when every time I complete a race. New friend request will appear. Some I seen them in race a lot some I don't really know much. In the past, got people want to be my Facebook friend, I will just add. But after see so many fake account. And many friends kanna hack. Have to be cautious. That why now I only add friend that are real runners. If cyclist, sorry I don't cycle atas bike. I only got mobike.  

After so many years of Facebook, I find some people are funny. They will request to add friend but after that they will unfriend you. Than why request to be friend at the first place? Human are funny right. It like I think you suit to be my friend but after they get into your Facebook, they think you are not good enough for them. Please don't choose friends. Remember this, everyone you know, know things that you don't know. 

Unfriending a Facebook friend is rude, just unfollow if you think his or her post is too much. I be your friend but doesn't mean I need to know everything bah.
Some Facebook friend are funny, they anyone also add. Add till 5000 cannot add anymore. Just to prove they are popular. But in real life they are not at all.
Facebook to me is just another social media. A way to know what is happening with the one you care. 

I always say everyone should have a Facebook. The benefit of it is so great when you know how to use it. 

1, You can have many friends you don't know.
2, You can post many of your photo or video that others don't care.
3, You can play as many Facebook lucky draw and win something so can yaya.
4, You can open a Group and form a new Running group and torture them.
5, You can know the latest news or happen like the 10 dollar pump guy kanna dig out so fast.
6, You can know the latest Running Event and also sometime can get free bibs.
7, You can read funny comment others post that is so entertaining that you save so much money not going to the movies.
8, You can see your friend and friend block and unfriend each other for minor comment or things posted. So kpo for what.

If you know other benefit, let me know. I very tired to think.
You think write blog easy meh. Eat many my brain soup.
I was wonder what will happen if one day Facebook stop functioning? Will it be the end of the world. Now human depend on Facebook so much, not only Facebook, also Instagram,  snap-chat, whatapp, YouTube and many more.
I did leave Facebook for a while and focus on Instagram, but Instagram suck up too many of my data and I am not good in taking photos. So came back to Facebook.

Last time in Facebook, people like my post is very important. But do they really like? Or just browse through and like. Now I think comment is more important bah. But be careful what you comment, some human easily offended. They treat every comment like an insult. Thats dumb to be angry with just silly comment. Sometime Facebook friend really treat you like real friend so they comment silly stuff and think that it ok. There nothing wrong with it. Cause since you add him or her as friend. You need to treat every comment as a joke. Than your life will be better.

You got many facebook friends good for you. But really, in your heart you know not all facebook friend are real. The real friend are those you meetup together laugh together gossip together drink together and some even we grow up together. Even sometime we dont often meet. But facebook give us a chance to see what our real friends are doing fine. I cherish all the friends I met in my life, even those who hate me dislike me. Remember, you got only one life. You be losing many friends as you get old. Any misunderstanding will not be important anymore when the people that your friend once have pass. One by one. 

Like my friend Queens say to me. "Nothing really matter, anyone can see, nothing really matter..... Nothing really matter to ME.........."


Be Brave, Be Wayang Be really sure what is really important to you when you aging. Forgive the past and move on, move on while you still can. While you still can walk, can talk, can feel. 

If you like to request to be my friend. Please subscribe my Youtube first. Help me meet 1000 Subs. And got time also can watch my silly videos.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...