Saturday, April 14, 2018

Costume Runners The Real Hero

Wayang Quote
Nurture your minds with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes. By my friend Benjamin Disraeli

photo from Ben Swee let me know if you took this photo I credit u
Every race I go will see some runners wear costume. Now mostly the costume is about super heroes, like superman lah, ironman lah, spiderman is the most I see. Than there is thor, hulk and star wars. Many of the Costume runner identities are hidden. Sure hidden they wear mask how I know who inside. But Costume runner bring many joy to the running community. To me, they are the hidden heroes. Think about it. It hot to wear a costume and run. And not many willing to sacrifices the trouble. When you are ready to run, they still need to go toilet and change to their costume. 
photo from superhero runners

Costume Runner got a job to do. That is to bring joy and sweet memories to you. Why I say that, cause any runners who see a Costume runners like spiderman, sure want to take photo with him or her. Yes they take photo with you for free. And before you can thanks them. Some others runners or even tourist will force you out. So that they can have photo taken too. Imagine few hundred of people wanted to take photo with you when you in costume. Oh my god. That look tiring.

Some Costume Runners also run for charity. That why with the Costume more awareness of the cause would be known. No runners will take photo with you if you are not in costume. You see me, not in costume only bare body no one want to take photo with me. But if I would to wear Hello Kitty Costume sure many Q up to take photo with me. Hello have you ever see Hello Kitty got Goatee beard.

I love to see Costume Runners. They make the race more colourful and fun. It like you are running with a real superheros or cartoon. Hope to see more others type of costume runners like the Japanese. When I see those japan races. The Costume Runners all very creative. Too bad I no passport. 

Ok if next time you saw a Costume Runner, dont forget to thank them for their effort.

Be Brave Be Wayang and be hello kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...