Monday, February 26, 2018

You can always leave the Group

Wayang Saying
"I am not here to please you, walk away"

I am not a group people. That is why I seldom join group run. Not that I don't like to be in group, is the timing I cant commit and I don't go in places that got ERP.
In group can know many runners. Also running with someone can motivate you more. Group also good if you lazy to train or don't know how. In group sure got a certified or own self claim coach that will give you what to train today. It may be interval, tempo, easy run or whatever. Group also can create new lovers. I in Little Toys Runner group. But we don't run together. We spam more in group chat than running. Cause our group contain runners in different area. North South East West, so very hard to find a place to gather and run. If you ask me every week waste money to go a far far place and run. I rather run outside my home.
They also think the same.
Sometime runner think that you are in this group so long, should stick to the same group. To me no need loyalty in running group. Group are mend(meant correction by Eugene Teo) for runner to go. Don't have to be in one group. 

Group only got few problem.
1, Many Gossip that you can't prevent
2, Many Conflict cause you can't please everyone
3, Many Boycotting cause maybe your face they don't like
4, Many Competing timing better a bit and yaya
5, Many CKP gei gei act like not CKP
6, Many Guys more than Girls
7, Many Girls more than Guys
8, Many Models who see camera will pose like Victoria Secret
9, Many Promotion but not many will buy
10, Many Races discount but all wanted free

I never say running group no good, I only say you don't have to stick to one group. Eventually as a runner you will find what suit you. You may like trail and be a trail runner, you may like obstacle and be a Spartan bare your body and wear a underwear and chant ahoo ahoo ahoo (aroo aroo aroo correction by Siu) . Or be a speed runner join the elite podium group and train till no night no day and skinny like never eat for months. What I mean is running also got many different group. Trail will say Road Runner no good, Spartan will say Trail running no challenge, and I have not count Triathlon and Iron man.

You can always flip like prata, but if you really in a group, please don't split group. I know some runners like to choose the people they like and split. To me those are bad. They can split a group they can split you too. Those are the real Prata man.

Again you can join any group you prefer but don't need to stick to it. If it getting bore or you kanna boycotted, just leave. There will be a better group that will like you. The most important is that which ever group you are in. That you feel happy in it. And this group in anyway benefit you.
Than stay. 

until now only 13 subscribers, but many say they saw my blog. I wonder how my blog spread? Must be Gossip 🙊


Be Brave not need Be Wayang, you face can't wayang much. Fake I believe but wayang you still very far.
Please share , follow, puii, scold bad words or curse my blog if you like or don't like. I don't care.


3 comments:

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...