Wednesday, February 21, 2018

How to train till your poop is hard

Wayang Quote
"Shit! It happen."

Every time I go a race for long distance, my worry is not can I finish or not. My worry is got toilet or not. Pooping sometime is a big concern for some runners. Yes you may say that you can poop before you go to race mah. But I cant control my poop want to come out or not.
The first thing I wake up I go to poop. But nothing come out. But when it time to run. I felt like pooping. Don't you all have this experience?
Cause of this problem. I find my own solution. So before a race, I will eat porridge. Fruit vege all avoid. Porridge will harden your poop. That for me. You may be eat other things to harden the poop. So once it harden even you go toilet it also hard to come out. So when you run you only will fart. After the race finish. You can just go portable toilet and let it out. That simple.
This is only my matter. You can find your own. But pooping in a race can slow your timing if half way you go. So it better you poop first or tahan and poop later. Young runner shouldn't have this problem bah. If have better go see doctor. Mean you getting old.
Anyway human poop, what to do. It parts of the race too. So whatever you eat before a race is important. If you are only just run for fun than you eat shit I also don't care. But if you are going for PB or Podium. Do watch out whatever you eat and drink.
Don't be shy to go toilet if you really cannot tahan. Everybody poop. You may say I am a ass, but everyone need one. That where the shit come out. And you a ass too.

Be Brave Be Wayang and Poop.
You don't have to believe what I write here. It just for entertainment purpose. If you don't like it mean your sense of humor is spoil. Go see doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...