Monday, November 19, 2018

I feel weak ?

Wayang Saying
为什么坚持?想一想当初

As a human, sometime we will feel lazy.
When I completed all my running goal. I start to get lazy.
As a runner if one day never run still ok. If three days never run still can get over it. But after a week. You feel empty. After a month, you start to feel weak. You will always feel sleepy. 

My running goals have completed so now become nua.
When you become nua, you will feel lost. You may even feel useless. Human really are funny. When got time to run, we give ourselves excuses not to. When no time to run, we will keep thinking of running.
Long time never run you feel weak is true. The weak, low confident, anxiety, stress, can't sleep, feel that others runner see you differently. It like long time never shit your body will feel uncomfortable.you feel people can smell something.
But once you got the chance to have a run. You feel alive. You feel like superman have suck his power from the Sun and regain his power. That why he always no energy than need to fly high high. 

I still feel no strength and moody sometimes in running. It should be lack of challenge. Should I go back to fight the 20 min 5k goals. I now fastest pace is only 5.30. 20 Min 5k goal will need to train like mad dog. And there is no reason to train like that. Overall it just a timing. Even once I can reach it. I will start to nua again. I got better things to do. 

Now running is just to keep fit only. Not about health cause healthy and fit are two different things.
You may look fit muscular and strong, but no matter how fit and muscular you are. You still will lose to diarrhea. Even the strongest Man in the world will surrender to the toilet bowl.
After all we are just flesh and blood. Feeling weak is just a process every runners will go through. Once all the diarrhea gone and ready to zip up your pant. The road will always be there. It just the matter of you willing to take the time to run or not. Honestly now I no time. Nua is my friend now. Hello Nua , hello.......

Just anyhow write after all, this is a Wayang blog. It mean fake. 

be Brave, Be Wayang  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...