Friday, February 16, 2018

How to find Girlfriend or Boyfriend in Running?

Wayang Song
慢慢 慢慢没有感觉
慢慢 慢慢我被忽略
你何忍看我憔悴 没有一点点安慰

The topic is straight, finding your partner in the running community. Why running groups and not other activities. Let me analysis.
Running gather all kind of people. And running in a group give you more opportunity to know many. Male and female. They go to groups for many reason, maybe for training to be fit, maybe to know more friend, maybe single too long need company. But how to find a partner there? Very simple.
You must know yourself first. I am not talking about your looks, look not so important in finding a partner. I am talking about your personality. If you are not those weird weird type than it ok. It all up to your personality.
So How. Here are what you got to do -
1, Join as many running group as you can.
2, introduce yourself first, Don't be shy, shy cant find partner.
3, Join the group for makan after run.
4, Speak up, try conversation about running stuff, since you are in a running group.
5, Once you get to the group long enough, you can start to be close to the one you like.
Here is the 5 basic to make friend first. The harder part I will not write here. You want to know you need to pay me. My ebook first 100 download is free, Will sell $0.99. Need to con some money.

Be Brave Be Wayang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...