Monday, June 4, 2018

Medals? Why we need so much?

Wow, after years of running. Really can accumulate many medals. That create a new problem. Where to put?
Medals, why we need them?
It just a useless piece of metal.
In the past, if no medal I will not run. Now medal I don't even take out from it plastic bag and take a closer look at it. I think when it become more,  it become a problem.
But medal to me got a magic spell. Don't know why runner like to have so many. Yes when you complete a run, the medal represent your achievement. If every medal is a accomplishment of success than I be very success in life I think. 

Until now I still thinking of what should I do with it. If you ask me donate it I will say no. Underwear I can donate but not my medal. Medal is just like books, we need many of it but we don't read it.
I still don't understand those race that you run yourself and post your running to them and they send you a medal. Those are the most silly race that I will never participate. Run myself I still need to pay? Just for that medal? Now other company are doing it too. Virtual run really can heeha many runners. Do nothing but still get payed. Dun be kan cheong spider lah, got new medal anyhow sign up. If I was you. I think it time to rethink is that medal worth it or not. Those who sign up let me know is it worth it?

I think if you really need motivation to run. No need medal. Go join a running group. At least got pretty girls or handsome guy like me to see as a reward. What you need is friend bah.  Put more times in running, aiming for a medal at virtual run is really not a way. I heard many cheat at virtual race cause they got no time to run. Some even use mobike. You play cheat lah!

Maybe I will find one day and use a glue gun and stick all my medal with magnet and just place it in my bomb shelter metal door. Or I create a Virtual Run and get payed and send the old medal out. Over time some medal Color will fade and some will rust. If you ask me to hang it up, I prefer not to. cause one day the hanger will collapse and you be bury with medals.

Be Brave Be Wayang, Run Free and your money can be in good use like donate for charity, You donate not me. I don't do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...