Monday, June 18, 2018

How to spot a running event photographer?


 Wayang Qoute
"The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more,  but in developing the capacity  to enjoy less."


I think I wrote this before in my Facebook few years ago. But never mind I try to write it again. Even though now I no more spot the photographers. But it still give me a memories that what I was good at in the past. Spotting a event photographer are not so hard. If you want to find it , they will appear. 

When the time I started running, event photographer at the moment was not many runners aware of. Than come Facebook pages and group. Photographer will post all the photos for free in their Facebook. The only problem is you need to know where your photo taken by who and where to find it. To me Running shots in the past have many volunteers photographers. Running shots are the first place I will find my photo if I when to a event. and they are looking for volunteer photographers, so if you think you are or wannabe or think you are born to be or want to showoff your skill or want to learn or just wanted to be a photographers. Click Here


 It not hard to find your photo if you wear differently at the race. 
to find others photographer Facebook you can click here
Photo by Tan Kim Lai


So how to spot a photographer?
When starting there sure will be one or two on the left or right. But if you are those want to podium and chiong
. Than you need the photographer spot you better. But if you are average runner. When running do scout 100m ahead to see when runners slow down or stop. It mean there a photographer there. And also if the sky still dark. Do watch out for flash light. 
When running always look straight, dun look at the floor. The floor got no photographers. Also if you saw the photographer, please dun stand there sudden and ask him to take your photo when others are still running. It very danger. You are not a superstar and will not be one. So just let them take what ever shot they can. 



Spotting a photographer is really not that hard, it is the finding of your photos that make the challenge. If your photo is taken by someone. Do ask where to find it. Try to know the photographers. They are nice people. 

Now mostly running event photographers are self volunteer. They don't get payed. So don't be so fuzzy about your photo. If you are handsome, you are handsome. If you no confident about yourself. Dont go out. Use your smartphone and take your own fake face. I don't care. 

But if you want to be more pretty and beautiful, please support this site  OTS Store Ref by Siu

Be Brave Be Wayang Be Confident Be Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tampines hub 2.4km Run

Long time no write blog cause after the 160km Virtual run than I go for my third vaccine jab. After the jap I got frozen shoulder and heel ...